Monday, December 11, 2006

What's this all about?

Welcome to my blog! I hope that this is a venue that I can share ideas and experiences. I also hope my attention span lasts longer than a few posts!

Basically, I work full time as a nurse. I love to cook, create, build, and occasionally destroy. Playing Godzilla vs a sand castle can be very fulfilling. I have a handful of friends who also have blogs, and I wanted to be able to express myself in a similar fashion.

For those who don't know, "Fuzz Therapy" is from Calvin and Hobbes. I'm still searching for a direct link to the cartoon, so if you have one please share! I have two cats, Spaz and Orbit. I also have a wonderful fuzzy fiance named Chris. You can check out his blog at http://chromeandbbq.blogspot.com/

If you followed the link, you saw we got engaged in July. Yes, we're still sorting out details, but so far a mostly painless experience. The wedding is in October, so I can only assume that chaos is just around the corner.

No comments: