Friday, December 29, 2006

The coming year...

The next year is approaching fast, and I'm kicking around my resolutions. I would like to resolve to climb and exercise more, but I find by Feb. I'm already saying "I really need to do laundry. I don't think I can make it to the gym."


So, here's the real plan. I will climb more, but I won't beat myself up if I don't improve as quickly as I want. Don't get me wrong, I'll grumble. I'll curse. The usual. But, I'll let it motivate me rather than pissing me off. Or, being pissed will motivate me? Also, when I do all the things I intend to do around the house, I will listen to my pretty new Shuffle. I've already starting doing that, and I find myself dancing about while I'm doing house chores. Luckily, the only one's who benifit from this show are Spaz and Orbit.


I wish I could make resolutions about remaining calm and collected regarding the wedding. However, I know that I'm probably going to lose it at least once. And, it won't be about anything, I'm just going to get tired and short circuit.
To keep myself inspired about climbing, here's "Sail Away" in Joshua Tree National Park. And me, at the top, bleeding a little and swearing a lot, but happy nonetheless.

Here's wishing you all a Happy New Year with great adventures!

No comments: